Parish of St Francis & St Therese
46 Pt Chevalier Rd, Pt Chevalier, Auckland 1022
Phone: (09) 846 7612 Fax: (09) 846 7616
CONDITIONS OF PARISH HALL HIRE AGREEMENT: CLICK HERE to download
- The hirer agrees to pay $200.00 as bond and $________ Hire fee, which includes GST (GST no. 25-234-128). The bond plus the hire fee will be paid in full prior to uplifting the keys from the address above.
- Any evening function held in the hall must be finished by 11:30pm with cleaning responsibilities finished by 12:30am. All music must be turned off at 11:30pm.
- The hirer must comply with the Auckland City By-laws with regard to the noise and nuisance to nearby residents. Be aware that the “John A Lee” pensioner flats are next door. All amplified music is to be restricted.
- All decorations must be removed from the hall after the function has ceased. Staple guns, tacks, nails, screws or any other damaging fixing agents are not to be used in the hall. Blue tack is an approved alternative, but must be entirely removed at the end of the hire.
- At the conclusion of the function the hirer is to remove all rubbish including, but not limited to: Food waste, bottles, cans, paper towels from the hall & school grounds, including the toilets. Rubbish bags must not be left within the School grounds including the driveway.
- Every care must be taken to ensure the Hall fittings, floor, equipment are left in good clean condition and all lights, fans and kitchen equipment are turned off plus all windows and doors are secure before departing. The entire kitchen including the floor must be left spotless. If food is consumed in the hall, the floor is to be washed with only hot water.
- The hirer will be held fully responsible for any damage caused to the Hall premises or facilities while the hirer is in possession of the Hall keys. All breakages or damage must be reported to the Parish Office as soon as possible. The hirer takes all responsibility for Health and Safety.
- The hirer may be asked to inspect the hall with a Parish representative before and after the function. This provides for amenities such as fire exits and safety equipment to be identified before hire, and the identification of damage or non compliance with these conditions.
- The hire is for the hall only and does not include any school facilities (this includes playground equipment). Parking on school grounds is prohibited. The entire school enclosure is smoke free by law.
- Smoking is prohibited both inside and outside the hall including the entire School grounds.
- The Hall keys must be returned to the Parish Office or Parish Priest by 10am the day following the hire, except Sunday. Saturday hirers are to return the keys on Monday.
- The delegated Parish Hall representative reserves the right to terminate occupation at any time from the Hall and/or retain the bond should any of the conditions above be breached or any miscellaneous events occur during hire to you.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON BEHALF OF OUR PARISH
Wheel chair Access is available.
Payment may be made by cash, cheque to: Parish of St Francis and St Therese or by direct credit (please state your name and reason for payment in the reference field).
Our Account no.: BNZ Auckland 02-0100-0120982-017
Please click here for the Hall Booking Form.